Time and Date: April 23, Noon - 1:00 pm
Please join Marsy's Law for Wisconsin during National Crime Victims’ Rights Week for a roundtable discussion aimed at raising awareness about victims’ constitutional and statutory rights. This conversation will provide practical tips to break down barriers to accessing rights and demystify the process, with time for audience questions at the end.*
Moderator: Assistant Attorney General Miriam Falk
- Michelle Viste - Executive Director, Office of Crime Victim Services, WI Department of Justice
- Veronica Figureoa Velez - Executive Director, UNIDOS
- Dana Pellebon - Executive Director, Rape Crisis Center
- Sharon Lewandowski - Domestic Violence Program Coordinator, WI Department of Children and Families
- Leigh Mills – Survivor
- Amber Peterson - Legal Advisor in the Wisconsin Director of State Courts Office
*We will be able to host up to 100 participants. Due to the limited number, you must RSVP to participate.
This event will be streamed LIVE on Facebook.